PDA

View Full Version : Into the Piney Woods Carpool Co.A Men

Hairy Nation Boys
01-04-2009, 09:18 PM
I am just writing to see how many of you would like to carpool to Into the Piney Woods? I am planning on leaving(Iowa City) Sunday March 8 around noon. If we had ten boys ride with us I would look into renting a 15 passenger van.

What do you think?

Give me a shot back to see the interest. I do know that Arch, Sam, Jake, Hog and myself will be riding together. I think it would be fun to get as many Company A men together.

Let me know,

BrettKIllinois
01-05-2009, 03:09 PM
I'm interested

LibertyHallVols
01-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Just starting to get Indiana carpool info worked out. We have guys in Lafayette, Crawfordsville, Indy, and North Judson (where ever the heck that is!). Gimme a yell off-line if you'd like to carpool.

jwickett@comcast.net

Johnny Lloyd
01-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Wish this carpool was leavin' from the Northeast... :) -Johnny

MD_Independent
01-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Mr. Lloyd,
You forget that you have a few travel buddies scattered about. I'm still planning to go despite the unemployment. And Monsieur C.H., and a few others... Shucks, I feel used...

Bill Birney

AndrewMartin
01-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Just starting to get Indiana carpool info worked out. We have guys in Lafayette, Crawfordsville, Indy, and North Judson (where ever the heck that is!). Gimme a yell off-line if you'd like to carpool.

jwickett@comcast.net

Wick,

To get to North Judson... you drive until you start seeing locals with only 2 teeth in their mouth and then..................... drive a little further! :tounge_sm

It's an hour due south of South Bend!

Johnny Lloyd
01-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Mr. Lloyd,
You forget that you have a few travel buddies scattered about. I'm still planning to go despite the unemployment. And Monsieur C.H., and a few others... Shucks, I feel used...

Bill Birney

Well, with Marse Heef involved as well as yourself, then it's a party indeed. Keep me posted if you will.

-Johnny Lloyd:wink_smil