PDA

View Full Version : OK..am I the only one who can't sleep?

Kiev Thomason
03-08-2009, 04:44 AM
As I pack the truck and make my list of items to carry with me for the event..again. Am I the only dumbSOB to still be up at this time ? I feel very alone:D

MO-Pard
03-08-2009, 06:37 AM
I was up pretty close to that!

I was lying in bed, hours after I planned to be asleep, but was like a kid the night before Christmas. Needless to say, not much sleep last night.

I walking out the door! See you all there...

Dan Hadley
03-08-2009, 07:35 AM
C'mon Jayman!! I'm waitin here by the garage for you to pull up! Been loaded up since last night... rainin cats & dogs this morning, but has stopped momentarily. Forecast for Natchitoches looks....hell who cares!!! Let's hit the road brother!!!!

regularyank
03-08-2009, 08:54 AM
I did not sleep one hour last night ... and still up.. I will depart within the next few hours. See yall there!

stx
03-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Me and my buddy Matt slept well last night, slept on the floor in my house to get used to the feeling. I guess we're just not as excited as everyone else...oh, wait, we are. Just waiting to be be picked up by Will and we'll see everyone tomorrow.

DougCooper
03-08-2009, 04:46 PM
God Speed gents, to the best of all events. Sleeping won't be a problem after the first night - a nice aspect of BGR.

NewHopeChurch
03-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Gotta admit I slept like shit last night - my lady was probably annoyed beyond belief by the tossing, turning, and muttering.

One more night - this one in a hotel - and it's game on...

AndrewGrim
03-08-2009, 10:52 PM
I am at the Natchiches Best Western, and am ready to go. The only sleep I'll get is from sure exhaustion from the California Drive.

Suppelsa
03-09-2009, 06:45 AM
Currently crashing at the Motel 6 in Memphis. Getting underway at 0730, should be on site mid afternoon.