It is time to search for the July Cover of the Authentic Campaigner. Do you have an image that you would like to submit?
We are looking for images that best-exemplify the look of the authentic living historian. Images taken with period technology only, please. (wet plate, etc.) are required. We will also accept pencil, paint or similiar sketches done in the field (again, the image must have been done with period technology only).
1) If you have submitted an image within the last six months, do not re-submit the image. We want to start with a fresh field this month and give other people a shot. From now on, we will accept images that have not been submitted within the last six months. Thank you.
2) We will accept the first ten image submissions only. The thread will be closed after the tenth image is submitted.
3) Once we have ten images, the staff will select the final three. The final three will then be put up for a general vote to the membership of the forum. The winning image will be placed on the front "cover" of the web site for one month.
4) Make sure and attach the photo to your post. If necessary, we will crop the photo for the best fit.
5) The Moderators/Administrators reserve the right to remove any submittals that they feel don't meet the standards of the Authentic Campaigner.
Let's see those images!