- Just added to sale. 1 pair of WW & Co dark brown wool socks brand new never worn $30 including shipping
- Federal Officers Sack Coat a roomy size 46 – by ************ of fine dark blue broadcloth. It has black trim and a black velvet color and cuff lining black cotton lining. Two internal pockets an external breast pocket and two external pockets. The original examples of this coat were cut very loosely for the size as is this one. This is a tremendous reproduction based on several originals. Used for 3 events, I originally paid $495 I’m asking $445.
-Federal Officers Trousers size 46 waist – by ************ of fine dark blue broadcloth. Light blue piping along the seam. Trimmed in black along waste, watch pocket, pockets, and buckle straps. Beautiful scallop detail around the pockets. This is a great reproduction of fine officers wear and the perfect trousers for wear with the above coat. Worn at 3 events – Paid $295 originally – asking $255
-Confederate Frock size 46-48 all visible hand sewn made form Family Heirloom Weavers cadet grey wool jean fully lined with a green & white check Family Heirloom Weavers cotton. It has a lay down color and functional tail pockets and is in great shape. $275
-Shirt -100% hand sewn Family Heirloom Weavers Cotton Homespun 2 chest pockets original white china buttons. The fabric is a little thicker than most cotton shirts, it is great for cooler events but the home spun weave breaths and it is good in the summer as well. $75 Sold Pending Payment
-Federal Vest size 46 – I do not know the manufacturer – I bought it second hand. Beautifully hand key holed button holes. $40 Sold Pending Payment
- Battle/Over shirt 100% hand sewn from Ben Tart wool flannel. Dark Blue with Red cuff, color, and placket. The red die for these shirts was made specially for the production of these shirts. The red dye is made from beetle wings. Two front pockets trimmed in white twill tape. Original white china buttons. Size is very large. $80
- Brown Jean Kepi by Chris Daily in great shape. $60 (I wear a 7 ¼) Sold Pending Payment
- M1858 Dress Hat by Tim Bender in good shape. I have pressed the crown down. $80 (I wear a 7 ¼) Sold Pending Payment
- LD Haning Federal M1851 NCO Belt waist 44-48 inch. Used twice. $60 Sold Pending Payment
- Confederate ticking haversack from the Skillet Licker. $25
Prices do not include shipping – Photos available upon request.