The following items are for sale. All prices include shipping. PM me to reserve. Payment by postal money order only.
1. US Junior Officer Frock Coat. Size 40-42 Short. Made by Se-kela. Great shape, no rips or tears, buttons moved in slightly to tighten it up for my frame. Infantry 1st Lt. Shoulder boards attached (also from Se-kela). Will throw in Captains boards as well from same maker. Great shape no rips or tears. Looks new. $475. Sold Pending Payment
2. US Dark Blue INfantry Officers Trousers. Size 32 x 28. Great shape. Like new condition. $225.
3. CS Officer's Double Breatsed Frock Coat. Size 38 Short. Made from a County Cloth Kit; body in K1, lined in mrs. nelsons fancy. All visible stitching sewn by hand. Script I buttons attached. Brand new never worn in the field. This kit was purchased in 2002, when the material had a bluer hue than what is currently available. $350.
4. Officers Forage Cap. My head measures 22 3/4 and it fits perfect. Made by Starbuck. Used but not abused. No tears, etc. $75. Sold Pending Payment
5. Officers Kepi. My head measures 22 3/4 and this is a little tight. Made by Dirty Billy. Very good, almost new condition. $75.
6. Officer's Sword Belt. Will fit anywhere from a 34-40 inch waist (over clothing). Made by Missouri Boot and Shoe. Note the rounded saber hangers. Great Shape. $60. Sold Pending Payment
7. Officer's Haversack. Made by Missouri Boot and Shoe. Copied from an original carried by a sergeant in a PA regiment. Great Shape. $50. Sold Pending Payment
8. Sack Coat. Made by S-ekela. Size #3. Modified for use by an officer. 3 pockets added to the body. 3 buttonholes added in between existing buttonholes. Complete w/ Osman miniature infantry 1st Lt. shoulder straps. $175. Sold Pending Payment
9. Officer's Sash. Unknown maker. fine shape. $30.
10. Pistol. Colt "Navy". Unknown italian maker. Not defarbed. Works fine, but taking up space. .44 caliber. $90. Sold Pending Payment
11. M1850 Foot Officers Sword. A real gem. This is an original sword restored by Tom Nardi. Rayskin Grip. unique lion head handle. Comes complete with the original scabbard (missing the lower ring), and a repro brass and leather scabbard made by Tom Nardi. Perfect for short officers as the blade measures only 29 inches long. $600. Own the best. Sold Pending Payment
Photos are attached below.