1. Seven button commutation jacket made by Wambaugh and White. This jacket is made from a gray jeans alt and pepper. The jacket has an osanburg lining with a cotton striped sleeve. Outstanding construction with all of the things you are looking for…. Size 40. Brand new. $140
2. Federal sack coat made by Joe Blunt. This is an amazing jacket. One of the best I have ever seen. It has seen many campaigns, with many more left. A grey wool liner. The logwood dyed thread has turned to a nice light brown patina. This jacket is a size 42. $125
3. Confederate kepi made by Greg Starbuck. This cap is made from a light brown kersey with a red wool center disk. Leather bound bill with VA state small buttons. $70
4. Overall’s. I don’t remember the maker, but it is all correct. These are made from a grayish olive denim with hand sewn button holes. These would fit anyone with about a 34-36 waits and a 40-44 chest. Very nice. New. $75
5. Federal sack coat cut down. This was made by Joe Blunt. The coat has seen some serious wear, but is really nice. It has completely hand felled seams. This coat is a federal size 3. (40). I copied this from an original pic of an Ohio soldier in the summer of 64. $75
6. Richmond type II made from grayish green satinett. This was a Charlie Childs kit, but I don’t remember who made the kit. It is an outstanding jacket. I have worn it a number of times, but has years and years left in it. It has medium sized block I buttons. The belt loops have been cut off with some residual material. Size 42. $140.
7. CS trousers. These are made from a really nice light to medium brown jean material. I do not know the maker, but they have all the bells and whistles. Hand sewn button holes and top stitching. These are a 32-34 waist and are hemmed to a 31”. They can be let down to a 36” length. $75
8. Confederate trousers. These were made by the master tailor Neal Sexton. The material is made by ben tart with a nice gray variegated (striped) jean. These trousers are completely lined, no need for drawers….
These would fit a 33-35 inch waist, with a 32” length. New. $140
9. Federal trousers. I do not remember the maker, but they have hand sewn button holes and topstitching. They are a 33x32. Really nice. I have worn them once. $110.
10. Federal knapsack. Made by New Jersey Nick ************h. This pack has seen heavy use, but all the leather and stiching is tight and oiled. There are a couple of holes in the main bag, but nothing too bad. $125.
Please email me directly at email@example.com. I do not check this site often, so PM’s will be returned when I log on. Please contact with any additional questions. Thank you.