I am writing an article about the 18th & 19th Century, and seeking assistance with the period clothing. I would like to have descriptions of period garb for:
1. Slave on a Plantation
2. Indentured Servant on a Plantation
3. Plantation owner, and his wife and children.
4. Slave in an Urban Setting
5. Indentured Servant in an Urban Setting
6. Slave owner in an Urban Setting
In other words, I am attempting to distinguish the clothing of various classes of people from the 18th & 19th Century.
All assistance is appreciated.
Welcome to the forums!
We ask that all posts be signed with your full first and last name; you can create an automatic signature in your user profile that will add your name to each post.
Elizabeth Clark, Moderation Board