I have for your consideration various Confederate and Federal jackets for sale. Paypal is perferred (please add 3% to price for fees). Pictures available upon request. Please send inquiries to email@example.com. All prices include shipping. Thanks and I appreciate your time.
1) New York State Jacket. A product of Goldberg and Company. Sized 44. Currently has federal eagle buttons. In beautiful condition and used for only 1x weekend living history event. Priced at $180.00.
2) Federal Fatigue Blouse. A brand new unused product of Chris Daley. Sized 44. Never has been used expect to try on. Priced at $110.00.
3) North Carolina Jacket. A product of Ben Tart in his Sumac dyed jean. All topstiching and buttonholes are done by hand. Sized 44. Never worn to an event....in fact the sumac jean has not even faded. Currently has federal eagle buttons. Priced at $100.00.
4) Richmond Depot Type II. An early product (and marked) of Jodi Nolan. Sized large 42 to 44. Used at a few events but in pristine condition. Priced at $100.00.
5) Columbus Depot. A product of Andrew Kasmer and entirely hand sewn. Sized 42. Brand new and only used to try on. In Ben Tarts Natural White Jean. Priced at $100.00.
6) Confederate 4-button jacket. A brand new production by Wayne Hutzell. Sized 46. Has original Goodyear patent buttons. In Ben Tarts Blue Gray jean. Machine top-stiched with hand sewn button holes. Priced at $120.00.
Thats it for now. I also have Sullivan Federal Deering trousers and various Confederate trousers ranging in size from 32 to 36 if anyone is interested and tons of Starbuck and Dirty Billy kepis in size 7 1/4. Email me if you have any needs and I can probably assist. Thanks again.