I was involved heavily in the hobby in the 90s and early 2000s. Kids came along and time became a premium. Now my weekends are Little League, Softball, Dance performances and practice in between. What weekends I have are dedicated to things the rest of the family share. So I see no need to keep storing this stuff. Some of it has a little bit of wrinkle from storing but all are serviceable. Descriptions are listed below. I will be listing more items as these lots get sold off.
- J.T. Martin US sack coat purchased in a late 1990s made by Nick ************ (or he who will not be named). It is a size 46 coat. Nice indigo color. $95 SOLD
- Federal Blouse made from a kit by Dan Wambaugh in the early 2000s. It is made on the Schuylkill arsenal. The kit was sewn by Don Smith and marked in the sleeve accordingly. In interior panels were used pieced different color panels as many originals were. It fits a size 46. $85. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
- Federal Trousers patterned on the J T Martin Pattern purchased form Chris Daley about 1998. There is very small pin hole on the knee but is not noticeable unless you point it out. Size 38. $75. SOLD
- Federal vest made by Chris Daley in the early 2000s. Fits size 46. $50 SOLD
- Confederate Jeans Trousers made form a Charlie Childs Kit in the mid 1990s. It was sewn by me. These have seen considerable service but have life still in them and no holes. Size 38. $50. SOLD
- P Tait jacket purchased from this forum in the early 2000s. I do not know who the maker is. I was told that it was Chris Daley but I do not think it is. Anyway, since the maker is unknown I will not ask too much. Size 46 $75. SOLD