Good items for sale. All items include shipping and Paypal fees. I take Paypal only.
1. Cartridge box and cap pouch. I purchased this set used on Ebay several years ago. They are well used but serviceable.. The inside of the cartridge box is stamped, “Selma Arsenal Tuscaloosa Depot”. The original owner carved Co. B. 7th Tenn. on the outside of both. A mystery but both can be shipped to you for $65 shipped.
2. Used but in good Confederate Trousers in size 36x32 made by Richmond Depot using tan brown jeans. These trousers have a patch on left knee which is very well done – adds a nice campaigner look (see picture). $90 shipped.
3. RDII in size 44 made by Richmond Depot (Fenny Hanes)using FHW Sow Brown jeans and “I” buttons. Very nice worn two times. New sells for $280. $155 shipped.
4. Tait jacket in size 44 made by Chris Daley using blue grey army cloth. Has red trimmed epaulettes and collar. Very nice like new condition. Sells new for $245. $150 shipped.
5. Penitentiary jacket in size 44 made by Richmond Depot (Fenny Hanes) using FHW undyed kersey and Federal eagle buttons. Very nice worn two times. New sells for $280. $165 shipped.
6. Original U.S.bayonet . This bayonet is in very good condition. It fits my original M1855 like a glove. $150 shipped.