Folks I offer the following for sale...
1. Size 46 Federal Sack Coat, made by Wedeward. One small tear on right chest, 1" inch or so. Otherwise in near brand new condition. Worn to two events by me, Shiloh and McDowell. $160 shipped
2. Hardpack. Unknown maker, bought second hand. The middle blanket strap has been removed and one of the buckles on the closing straps has broken. Used for one event by myself. $120 shipped
3. Blue overshirt with red trim. size 46 Sewn by Wayne Hutzel, used for 3 events last year. One small tear on the right chest as well. Missing one button. $75 shipped
4. One hand sewn scarf, bought from Sekel@ at bummers, used lightly since. 7' long, 4 inches wide or so, $50 shipped
5. Once pair knit socks, bought second hand. I wear a size 12 and they fit fine. $35 shipped
6. Light tan civilian vest. Sewn by Rachel Zabarowski. Size 44. Worn to one event, brand new. $75 shipped
7. White canvas webbing, belt and cartridge box sling. Dirty and somewhat worn from last years 1861 events. $40 shipped. comes with tin belt buckle. Belt is set for a 38" waist.
Email is best for me. Paypal preferred. Same as email.