UPDATE for SURRENDER OF SECESSION - WESTVILLE, GA 1865 -
JULY 2012 UPDATE
EARLY REGISTRATION CLOSES AUG 1st, 2012
- Mossy Creek Sack Coat BULLY BUY!-- Registration list posted on the AC Campaigner site
- Registrations have reached the 125+ mark. Dont delay to get registered. Event is capped at 200.
- Mark Choate is Equine Coordinator.
- Federal cavalry impression is the 4th Iowa cavalry.
- Yahoo Discussion Group for registered participants. This is where detailed questions should be asked. Click here.
-Pat Craddock named Federal Company commander/Provost Marshall.
- Major vignettes and schedules are under-construction.
- Recruitment for specific roles continues (Federal infantry, blacksmiths, Boot Shop workers, Swampers, disabled vets, etc with invitation).
- Staff planning meeting completed
- 'What to Expect' discalimer posted.
- Goals and Rewards under construction.
- Courtroom vignettes being written.
- Freedmen bureau vignettes being written.
- Seeking good musicians to play at the tavern.
-The 'Surrender of Secession' article - suggested reading posted.
- Check out the 2011 Preservation efforts on the Preservation page.
Full details are at the webpage at www.surrenderofsecession.com