Can handle two more orders in time for Manassas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Can handle two more orders in time for Manassas

Pards one and all. This has been a crazy few months! Many, many orders for 1st Manassas and have worked diligently to assure delivery (10-12 hour days) I find that I have time for two more orders that I can have in time for Manassas but MUST KNOW NO LATER THAN TONITE BEFORE 9PM SAT JULY 9.
    It's gonna be first come first served. Best to call late afternoon as the wife and I will be running up till then. 610 858 9191

Also have in stock two hats that Can be delivered NOW. Hat one is a bowler crown Sahara color with reddish tan trim, 3 3/4ths wide cupped brim, nice stripped cotton lining will fit head sizes from 22 3/4ths thru 23 inches. Clearance price $100 and I pay the shipping. New never worn

Hat number two is a dark brown flat top crown with 3 3/4ths inch brim dark red silk lining and is a smaller size. Will fit head measurement between 21 and 21 1/4th inches. Ideal perhaps for a confed
    drummer boy. Clearance price $100 and I pay the shipping. New never worn.

Lastly, let me take this opportunity to thank you one and all for allowing me the honor of serving you.

Tim Bender
    T P & H Trading Co
    Timothy Bender
Working...
X