NEW AC APPROVED VENDOR - SOUTH MOUNTAIN FORGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW AC APPROVED VENDOR - SOUTH MOUNTAIN FORGE

Tonight, we are proud to announce the latest addition to our stable of authentic vendors. South Mountain Forge produces authentic 18th and 19th century knives. Here is more info from their web site:

SOUTH MOUNTAIN FORGE
    Nick Skinner

"It started with a deep-rooted love for history as a child, when I spent time at a family friends place in Cape Breton. I’d pour over books on long rifles in their old library, and play with old muskets and flintlock pistols in the apple orchards pretending I was Hawkeye from The Leatherstocking Tales. That started my lifelong interest in historic arms. Eventually I got into comic books and amongst my mothers collection from the 1950s there was a Jim Bowie comic book, based off the popular television series, and my fascination with the Bowie knife was born."

"Be it for the Alamo enthusiast, American Civil War buff, cowboy, or hunter; here at South Mountain Forge we strive to accurately recreate the Bowie knives of the 1840s to 1870s and give folks the best in historically correct Bowies and other knives for their collection, hunt, and living history lifestyles."

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THEIR WEB SITE

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THEM ON FACEBOOK

Here are some samples from their gallery, which can be found here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	smf5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.8 KB ID:	281500 Click image for larger version  Name:	smf3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	143.6 KB ID:	281501 Click image for larger version  Name:	smf8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.7 KB ID:	281502 Click image for larger version  Name:	smf6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	234.4 KB ID:	281503 Click image for larger version  Name:	smf7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	163.5 KB ID:	281504 Click image for larger version  Name:	smf4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	157.7 KB ID:	281505
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner
Working...
X