Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W, W, and Company Update!

Gentlemen,

Inasmuch as it has been nearly a year since I made an announcement or updated my website, I feel that it is time that I made everyone aware of a few exciting changes at W, W, and Company.

First, and probably most interesting to everyone, I am lowering the cost of contract fatigue blouses. This is not a temporary sale, but a permanent change reflecting the actual time and cost that it takes to make a blouse, and an attempt to curb the radical inflation in this item we have all experienced in the last five years.

Furthermore, I have removed a few low-selling items from my inventory, including civilian shirts, most knit goods, and commutation jackets. I can accept orders for these on a case-by-case basis, but for items such as civilian shirts, there is already a large number of competent makers who sell these items for a fair price.

I also have a number of exciting items in stock at this very moment. Currently I have a tan flannel contract issue shirt available for $85.00, several CS depot kepis with oilcloth bills and bands of many different types of materials and colors for $85.00, and several federal caps for $85.00. Additionally, I have two "checkerboard" hand knit all-wool scarves made from vegetable dyed yarn in stock and ready to go for only $35. For pictures of any of these items just contact me and I will be happy to send them along.

To view these items check out my website at danwambaugh.tripod.com

Finally, I would like to give thanks to all of my customers and those that have expressed words of support. Above all, I am here to serve my customers, and I measure my success only by how pleased you are. Thank you for helping me to do what I love!

Best Regards,
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE
Working...
X