C.R. Henderson & Sons, ltd - closing up shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.R. Henderson & Sons, ltd - closing up shop

In the interest of getting information out to those who might be affected, here is an update from Chris Henderson on his business.

As much as it pains me to do it, I'm going to have to cease production at this time (9/22/08). There are some things that I need to attend to in my personal life and I quite honestly don't have the time to crank out my products in a timely and safe fashion like I have. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this causes you but until I get my personal affairs straightened out, I'm going to have to take a step back. You will still be able to see what I make on my site but I'm not taking any more orders at this time. Don't fret you pretty little heads off either cause I'm still going to reenact (on a more limited basis- let's face it, it keeps me sane) and I'll be back up and running in the forseeable future so if you have a custom project you want built, hold on to it if you want me to do it!

If you currently have an order in with me, I'm doing my best to get it finished with the limited time that I have. I offer you my sincerest and humblest apologies for any delay in the placement of your order.

Sincerely,

Chris R. Henderson
    C.R. Henderson & Sons, ltd.
    Paul Calloway
    Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
    Proud Member of the GHTI
    Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
    Wayne #25, F&AM
Working...
X