Boots from Jan Berger/Leder Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boots from Jan Berger/Leder Arsenal

I recently received my “Wellington” style boots from Jan Berger of Leder Arsenal. The communication/customer service I received was fantastic. Jan was able to walk me though the process of choosing a custom boot (2 mm thick leather, double pegged with a half sole as a mid-sole) and the measurement process. He even was able to pick up on the fact that I measured my calf incorrectly just by looking at my other measurements. I received regular updates from Jan as to the progress of my boots, including photos.
    They fit perfectly right out of the box, no breaking in required. The forged square head iron nails hold seven layers of leather that make up the tapered heal. The end result is amazingly lightweight too. To find out how light, I put them on a scale at work and each boot is 1.8 lbs. I have attached some photos, which will speak for themselves. Jan, thanks again for everything.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Peachfuz; 09-02-2010, 11:23 AM.
    Rich Taddeo
    Shocker Mess
    "Don't do it, you're going to get hurt." Jerry Stiles @ Sky Meadows moments before I fell and broke my leg.
Working...
X