Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Props to the Serios and Missouri Boot and Shoe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to the Serios and Missouri Boot and Shoe!

I just wanted to take a moment and share my experience at M.B.&S. this weekend. I ordered a Confederate single bag knapsack on Saturday and wanted to change the russet leather straps to black ones if it was possible, so I called the customer service number on Sunday to see if this was possible, and to get Mr. Serio's opinion on the accuracy on this change. I ended up speaking to a very nice lady (Mrs. Serio perhaps?) who informed me he was down at the shop working away, and that he'd call me when he took his lunch break. Not only did Mr. Serio call me back several hours later, he took the time to spend 20 minutes talking with me about Confederate knapsacks! It was a great talk and I learned quite a bit. I went ahead and ordered the pack with the black straps, I'll post pictures when I get it. I just wanted to put out there this great experience that I had. It feels like it's very tough to get quality items and good customer service at the same time, but I have been fortunate in receiving outstanding customer service from MB&S, Nick Duvall and Tim Bender!
    Respectfully Submitted,
    Tony Manson
    33rd VA, Co. E
    4th VA, Co. A
    SWB
Working...
X