Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiev Thomason

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to post a note concerning an excellent up-and-coming vendor - Kiev Thomason. You may be aking yourself "Aren't you guys in the same unit - you're probably just plugging your buddy's stuff to increase his buisness."

And, you'd be right - At least partially. Kiev is a friend of mine, but I wanted to take the time to tell everyone what a superb job he did on a civilian vest for me. I just got back from meeting up with him to pick it up and I couldn't be more pleased. He had it done for me only a couple of weeks after we discussed the order. Not only did he do it fast - he did it well.

All I told him was sz 42, brown jeans, shawl collar. What I got was something great. Well constructed and great attention to detail. He matched three gorgeous period fabrics for the lining, backing and body of the vest - so what I ended up with was not only a well-constructed and authentic vest, but one that expressed a unique creativity found in the original garments but not seen in alot of reproductions. When you contact Kiev for a vest i'll let him work out the details of cost, but his price was more than reasonable.

On the drive back to Atlanta I caught myself looking over at my new arrival like a proud father. Unfortunately, his work schedule has picked up recently so he doesn't have his new website up, but he can be contacted through the forum for those looking for something from him.

Thanks,
    Garrett W. Silliman

[I]Don't Float the Mainstream[/I]
    [SIZE="1"]-Sweetwater Brewing Company, Atlanta, GA[/SIZE]
Working...
X