Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assorted Clothing, Kibbler Pack and Leathers!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assorted Clothing, Kibbler Pack and Leathers!

LINK TO PHOTOS: https://photos.app.goo.gl/e9scsw2Y5K3Jjxd87

Hello everyone,
    I am doing a little spring cleaning and have decided to let go of some gear. Please take a look and don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or offers!

1. Kibbler knapsack made by L.D. Haning - Single bag knapsack. Hand-sewn throughout as per original. Uses period correct painted canvas. Comes complete with straps. Original is documented to James Kibbler of the 10th Virginia Volunteer Infantry and is housed at the Museum of the Confederacy. This is an extremely rare piece and I was unable to find any damage on it. Condition is 8/10 showing some light wear/dirt. Retail was $250.00
    Price- $195.00 Shipped OBO

2. Jean Wool Kepi 7 1/8 made by Tony DiMaiolo- Hand sewn early war with federal eagle buttons, Ben Tart jean wool, and painted canvas brim. A gorgeous hat all together and one of the best reproductions on the market! Nearly new, worn once, condition is an easy 9/10!
    SIZE 7 1/8.
    Price- $100 shipped OBO

3. Confederate Scabbard by Duvall- Very rare early war scabbard with lead finial. One of the highest quality pieces you will ever own and possibly the best reproduction of this scabbard ever made! Fits 1841 Springfield bayonet. Manufactured by Duvall (who is out of the business now) and in outstanding condition. Used once. Considering Duvall no longer makes CW leathers, you won't find another one in this condition.
    Price- $95 Shipped!

4. Richmond Depot type II made by “The Honest Sutler”- Made from all “Charlie Childs” material. This is a jacket I had custom made for me and wore during the filming of “The Field of Lost Shoes” in 2013. I have not worn it since, and it is in nearly new condition! Lots of had sewn details and gorgeous handmade wood buttons. This is cut exactly like an original, so it fits high and snug. Please check measurements below.
    Price- $195.00 Shipped OBO
    Pit-to-pit with jacket buttoned- 19.5"
    Sleeve length from hem to cuff-24.5"
    Length from top of collar to bottom hem on the back side- 22"

5. Richmond Depot type I- This jacket was custom made for me by a local reenactor who does outstanding work! I came up with the idea for this jacket after viewing an original example at the museum of the confederacy. Many early war jackets were made for soldiers by their wives, sisters, mothers, etc. and featured civilian material lining. I hand-picked this lining material from “Booth & Draper” to achieve the desired look. The jean wool and Sleeves lining/pocket material are from “Charlie Childs”. Black wool tape also comes from “Booth and Draper”. So needless to say, there is roughly $150 in fabric alone! Please check measurements below for fit.
    Price- $170 Shipped! OBO
    Pit-to-pit with jacket buttoned- 21"
    Sleeve length from hem to cuff-24 1/4"
    Length from top of collar to bottom hem on the back side-22"

I will do my best to monitor this post but I can be reached quickly at my email. Likewise if you would like more photos or information please email me at: Britishman2010@gmail.com
    Thanks for looking and please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have about the items I have listed here. For anyone who is curious about the fit of the garments, I am 5’9” 140LBS and you should use that and the measurements as a reference. I ship all items within 24 hours of payment. PayPal is preferred and buyer pays any fees. Tracking and insurance is included at no extra charge. If you’re located near Cincinnati, OH I will gladly meet you in person if you wish. Thanks!

All the best, -Matthew
    Attached Files
    Last edited by civilwarreenacting1; 05-02-2020, 07:36 PM. Reason: Prices updated
    Matthew Gravely

Re: Assorted Clothing, Kibbler Pack and Leathers!

Kibbler Knapsack Sold. Open to offers on all other items!
    Matthew Gravely

Comment

Scabbard, Kepi, and Knapsack are SOLD
      Open to offers on both remaining jackets! Thank you
      Matthew Gravely

Comment

Do you have any pics of the jackets?
        Jesse Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse Bailey View Post
          Do you have any pics of the jackets?
          Hi Jesse, Apologies for the late reply. There is a link to the photos for the jackets at the very top of the listing. Likewise, you can email me (britishman2010@gmail.com) and I will be glad to send you extra photos.

All the best, -M
          Matthew Gravely

Comment

Moderators, Please delete this listing. Thank you.
            Matthew Gravely

Comment

Working...
            X