No announcement yet.

CS Issue Trowsers, FHW Grey Jean, by Fenny / Richmond Depot, 32X32, New Cond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Issue Trowsers, FHW Grey Jean, by Fenny / Richmond Depot, 32X32, New Cond

Offering here a pair of CS issue trowsers, crafted from Family Heirloom Weavers grey jean , by Fenny at The Richmond Depot. Trowsers are in new condition and will fit a modern size of 32 Waist X 32 Length comfortably. Mule ear pockets, bone suspender and fly buttons, osnaburg lining in waist and pockets. Worn once for a living history event - no rips, no tears, no repairs. $140.00 includes shipping to the lower 48 States via USPS. "Mister, here's yer mule!" Send a PM or email me at tmachingo@ca.rr.com . Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Tom "Mingo" Machingo
    Independent Rifles, Weevil's Mess

Vixi Et Didici

"I think and highly hope that this war will end this year, and Oh then what a happy time we will have. No need of writing then but we can talk and talk again, and my boy can talk to me and I will never tire of listening to him and he will want to go with me everywhere I go, and I will be certain to let him go if there is any possible chance."
    Marion Hill Fitzpatrick
    Company K, 45th Georgia Infantry
    KIA Petersburg, Virginia

Re: CS Issue Trowsers, FHW Grey Jean, by Fenny / Richmond Depot, 32X32, New Cond

Giving this a bump....Price lowered to $115.00 plus $15.00 shipping. Total of $130.00. These trowsers retail for $200.00
    Tom "Mingo" Machingo
    Independent Rifles, Weevil's Mess

Vixi Et Didici

"I think and highly hope that this war will end this year, and Oh then what a happy time we will have. No need of writing then but we can talk and talk again, and my boy can talk to me and I will never tire of listening to him and he will want to go with me everywhere I go, and I will be certain to let him go if there is any possible chance."
    Marion Hill Fitzpatrick
    Company K, 45th Georgia Infantry
    KIA Petersburg, Virginia

Comment

Working...
    X