WTB: Cream/Brown Variegated Jean Cloth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Cream/Brown Variegated Jean Cloth

Looking for a total of 2 yards of that Charlie Childs made variegated jean cloth that is a copy of the CS jacket sleeve found at Sharpsburg. I think Family Heirloom Weavers made a run of it also and might be interested in that too. Large pieces that could be used in the construction of a jacket considered also. Appreciate any help! Please PM here on the forum.
    ~Marc Shaffer~

Still interested in this variegated jean. Specifically the darker brown on cream that FHW or Child's made. THanks!
    ~Marc Shaffer~

Comment

bump, still looking for this!
      Attached Files
      ~Marc Shaffer~

Comment

Hi, Marc,
        several years ago I had a jacket made out of that fabric specifically for a living history at Sharpsburg. After the event I stupidly sold it. I’m sure it’s out there somewhere.
        Paul Manzo
        Never had I seen an army that looked more like work......Col. Garnet Wolseley

Comment

Ben Tart carries several different varieties of the variegated jeans right now, this one looks pretty close to what you're hunting.

https://www.tartextextiles.com/Brown...th-_p_205.html
          Caleb Miller

"A man who is clean has a better opinion of himself than one who is not and invariably makes a better soldier. This then is an important matter." - Inspector's comment on MacRae's Brigade, 1864

Comment

Originally posted by Murph View Post
            Ben Tart carries several different varieties of the variegated jeans right now, this one looks pretty close to what you're hunting.

https://www.tartextextiles.com/Brown...th-_p_205.html
            Ja, looked at those. I'm looking for this particular run of the jeans. I have a couple yards, but might need a little more to do the project I'm thinking of.
            ~Marc Shaffer~

Comment

Working...
            X