Help with electronic maps of battle of Sol Legare Island June 3, 1862

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with electronic maps of battle of Sol Legare Island June 3, 1862

I have been putting together a presentation on a small segment of the battles around Charleston during the Civil War and am looking for some assistance in obtaining a better map than the one I already have. My presentation is about BGen Isaac Stevens and his actions in 1862 for a military class that will be traveling to the area in about 2 weeks.

I have found some good maps for Secessionville but only have a scan of a photocopy (black and white) of a map from Blue & Gray Magazine Volume XVI, February 1999 about the battle of Sol Legare Island on June 3, 1862. I have found a mix of books, Official Records, and letters exchanged concerning the relief of BGen Benham after Secessionville, but a decent map of some of these small actions would improve my presentation.

In summary, I am really looking for an electronic map of the battle of Sol Legare Island that occurred on June 3, 1862 (not the later battle). I can be reached via PM but a large file would best be sent to my personal email, clbopp1@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,
    Chris Bopp
    Chris Bopp
Working...
X