Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The English Connection" by Russ Pritchard, C.A. Huey, with Mike Nicholls, Tim Prince, & Dean Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The English Connection" by Russ Pritchard, C.A. Huey, with Mike Nicholls, Tim Prince, & Dean Thomas

I would like to that Mess'r Neill "Iron Scout" Rose for bringing this book to my attention...

The author and other contributors to this book will be well-known to members of the A-C as well-respected researchers and valued contributors to our body of knowledge of the period! Russ Pritchard, C.A. Huey, with Mike Nicholls, Tim Prince, and Dean Thomas. The authors and publisher have brought a number of great titles to us, and I would encourage folks to check them out.

I have yet to dive fully into this book, but I can tell you it is a BEAST. It is about the size of a full package of printer paper and is packed with quality images of original documents (such as items from the McRae Papers) and relics.

It is my understanding that this book is a limited printing, so it would behoove folks to not be off-put by the price tag ($125), if this is of interest to you.

Links:

Enjoy!
    John Wickett
    Former Carpetbagger
    Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)
Working...
X