X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trans-Miss Hellcats

Alright friends,

We're getting the band back together!!

After several discussions with Jordan Harrell over the last few months, I have decided it's time to get the Hellcats back in action.

I know several of the original members have moved from the region, have new jobs, etc, but there is a need and call for a strong authentic-minded mess in the Trans-Miss. But I hope to fulfill Keith's legacy and wish; that the those who have gone before shall teach the young.

Even at 24 years of age, I have already begun to recognize that the aspiring youth of the next generation in this hobby are directly on my heels. Keith always pushed me to be mindful of those coming up and to assist them with knowledge and support. I hope to do just that.

With the Magnolia Mess operating as our "youth recruitment group," the Hellcats will become the members of "sage advice." Our vision is that we will inspire the younger guys who join to push themselves to obtain a respectable standard of authenticity for each event we go to, so that they may become true Hellcats at a future date.

I will begin getting the Facebook page pumping out new information and images soon to boost our publicity. This page will flow with information and events, once again.

I have spoken already with Brennan Wheatley, Aaron Klass, Ben Jenkins, and Hunter Kramer at Port Hudson about this, as well. All of our founding members have thrown in to support this endeavor and I look forward to working with you all in the future.
    Most respectfully yours,

Sam Galyon
    Trans-Miss Hellcats

"Like True Badgers" -- 4th Wisconsin @ 155th Port Hudson
Working...
X