Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Registration list?

Tripp,
    Any idea when the final number and list of people who are registered in time will be posted.
    Thanks in advance!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Matt Caldwell

GHTI

WIG[/FONT]

Re: Final Registration list?

Originally posted by Matt Caldwell
    Tripp,
    Any idea when the final number and list of people who are registered in time will be posted.
    Thanks in advance!
    Matt, Coley is getting a lot of registrations and is trying to get all the data into the right spots for on site registration. We are accepting registrations for federals still. I doubt that we will have up a complete list before the event. We still have a lot of things to accomplish before the event.
    [FONT=Georgia]John Cleaveland[/FONT]

Comment

Matt,
      As John said, I don't think we will publish any final list. I am currently on my family's annual Vacation so I am out of town with only limited internet access so I can get to the list to update.

I have also had a family crisis arise in the last couple of days. My aunt who has been battling various forms of cancer for over the last 13 plus years appears to be finally losing the fight. The other day the doctors called in hospice. I am very close to her so this has been a big blow. I have always drawn much strength from her fight.
      [FONT=Times New Roman][b]Tripp Corbin[/b][/FONT]
      [URL=http://www.westernindependentgrays.org/]Western Independent Grays[/URL]
      [URL=http://www.armoryguards.org/]Armory Guards[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by trippcor
        Matt,
        As John said, I don't think we will publish any final list. I am currently on my family's annual Vacation so I am out of town with only limited internet access so I can get to the list to update.

I have also had a family crisis arise in the last couple of days. My aunt who has been battling various forms of cancer for over the last 13 plus years appears to be finally losing the fight. The other day the doctors called in hospice. I am very close to her so this has been a big blow. I have always drawn much strength from her fight.
        Tripp,
        So sorry to hear about you situation. I hope all goes well with that.

Thanks for the update you two.
        Best,
        [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Matt Caldwell

GHTI

WIG[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by trippcor
          Matt,

Tripp,
          I’m sorry to hear of your family illness. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I’d like to apologize to you and the members of my command for not following up with last minute info about this weekend. We’ve had a major crisis (see my post in the preservation forum) requiring work into the wee hours to repair vandalism of a major local landmark. A large Memorial Day service is to be held in the location and we have a lot of work to do to repair the damage by Monday.

See you Friday,
          Marlin Teat
          [I]“The initial or easy tendency in looking at history is to see it through hindsight. In doing that, we remove the fact that living historical actors at that time…didn’t yet know what was going to happen. We cannot understand the decisions they made unless we understand how they perceived the world they were living in and the choices they were facing.”[/I]-Christopher Browning

Comment

Working...
          X