Pictures from the Ft. McAllister event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from the Ft. McAllister event

I've uploaded a large quantity of images from the Ft McAllister event in Dec.

They can be viewed here:

Edited to paste in a new link.
    Last edited by BrianHicks; 12-30-2006, 01:05 PM.
    Brian Hicks
    Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Re: Pictures from the Ft. McAllister event

Brian,

Looks like one has to log in to view photos.
    Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Comment

Hmmmm....

Try this link:

Brian Hicks
      Widows' Sons Mess

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Personally, I think these are the best photographs I have ever seen on this website. Hearty "well done" to the photographer.
        [FONT=Century Gothic]Alan Poor/Independent[/FONT]

Comment

It looks like those guys had a really good time. I wish I could have been there.
          [I]Sam Horton[/I]
          Musician
          OFJ Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Nor'easter View Post
            Personally, I think these are the best photographs I have ever seen on this website. Hearty "well done" to the photographer.
            Thank you!

The photographer is my Brother, Micheal Hicks. He also provided the photos for the Civil War Historian article on the Ft. Granger Event, which appeared in the magazine two issues back.

He took over 1000 pictures at Ft. McAllister. The 86 I have up loaded are just a few of the great images that came out of that weekend. We hope to have a DVD of the pictures from the event available in the next few weeks (we did the same with the Ft Granger pictures).

Look for an article on the event, (being written by Paul and Andrew Jerram) along with photos by Mike Hicks, to be in a future edition of the Civil War Historian (it should be two issues from now... probably the July/August issue, or the one after that, providing of course... that Nicky Hughes likes what is submitted.)
            Brian Hicks
            Widows' Sons Mess

Comment

Working...
            X