Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

Greetings,

I rarely put this hat on in the forum but today I write as the vice-chairman of the Historic Fort Wayne Coalition. We are the volunteer preservation group that was a silent partner (we were providing our insurance) with GHTI for the cancelled event.

I want to recognize that I received a check made out to the Coalition recently in the amount of $160.00. Thank you to all of you who decided not to take a refund on your registrations and instead have it go to help Fort Wayne. This money will be deposited in our Preservation and Restoration account and when it is earmarked for a specific project(s), I'll report its use back here.

Thank you for your generousity despite the necessity of cancelling the event.

Best regards,

Will Eichler
    Will Eichler

Member, Company of Military Historians
    Saginaw City Light Infantry
    Hubbard Winsor Lodge #420
    Stony Creek Lodge #5

Civil War Digital Digest
    http://civilwardigitaldigest.com/

Historic Fort Wayne Coalition
    www.historicfortwaynecoalition.com

Re: Thank you

Thank you for the update on the refund check. I couldn't think of a better way to spend it myself.

Now, I will put the shameless plug out there. Anyone that is interested in helping Historic Fort Wayne some more please feel free to come out to one of the work days. Work days are held once every month. There just happens to be one this Saturday (9/15) from 9am-1pm.

Thanks Will for your tireless efforts for the Fort and the Michigan reenacting community as a whole.

See you tonight and Saturday.
    Respectfully,

Jeremy Bevard
    Civil War Digital Digest
    Sally Port Mess

Comment

Just a quick correction, the work day will be 9-5 with a membership meeting at 1pm.

Best to all,

Will
      Will Eichler

Member, Company of Military Historians
      Saginaw City Light Infantry
      Hubbard Winsor Lodge #420
      Stony Creek Lodge #5

Civil War Digital Digest
      http://civilwardigitaldigest.com/

Historic Fort Wayne Coalition
      www.historicfortwaynecoalition.com

Comment

Sorry about that. 5pm was what was in my head but I typed 1pm instead for some reason.
        Respectfully,

Jeremy Bevard
        Civil War Digital Digest
        Sally Port Mess

Comment

Working...
        X