• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event update

IMMORTAL SIX-HUNDRED LIVING HISTORY

Ft.Pulaski National Monument

Update 2.0, 23 Feb 07

EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE TRIP.

Fort Pulaski National Monument is on Hwy US-80, 15 miles east of downtown Savannah. 24-hour emergency phone number: 912.786.5787.

The Fort closes at 5pm, Friday. We will have people posted at the main gate
    to let you in untill late friday nite, as needed.

Tybee Island Weather Almanac, for Saturday, March 3, 2007

Sunrise: 6:49am

Sunset: 6:22pm

Moonrise: 6:18pm

Moonset: 6:41am

Moon phase: FULL

Average high: 64oF (record high, 81oF)

Average low: 42oF (record low, 21oF)

If you arrive in time Friday evening, enjoy some great food in Savannah before the mandatory meetings. Rick’s pick’s:

Good seafood, no frills -

The Crab Shack, on Tybee Island. 40 Estill Hammock Road. Off of Hwy US-80 past the Fort entrance. Look for signs on right.

Best Irish Pub -

Kevin Barry’s Pub. Guinness, Harps and Irish pub grub. 117 West River Street. In 1860, 22% of the free population of Savannah was Irish.

SCHEDULE for FRIDAY, March 2nd

10am John Cleaveland and Rick Joslyn arrive on-site, will be in uniform all day; participants will be arriving throughout the day and evening. There are facilities to change cloths at the Fort.

5pm Fort closes to CS officers; this means the fort proper, not the site we will have an area set up for the processing and holding of the prisoners located outside the fort. Federal Sentries posted at main gate

9pm Mandatory briefing, US troops, Mess Hall; followed by posting of Guard Company

10pm Mandatory briefing, CS officers, Visitors Center

looking forward to working with you all.

My cell number is 706 614 9024, I will have my phone with me. If you are arriving later than expected, please let me know.
    [FONT=Georgia]John Cleaveland[/FONT]
Working...
X