This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Registration list - ATB: Fredericksburg

I don't know how many of you get the Civil War Preservation Trusts "Hallowed Ground" in the mail but, on page 10 of the 2008 fall issue, there's a blurb about this very event.
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"]"Grumpy" Dave Towsen
    Past President Potomac Legion
    Long time member Columbia Rifles
    Who will care for Mother now?[/FONT]

Comment

My registration for both Bristoe Station and After the Battle will be going out next week some time. With so many events on my schedule that require a fairly significant time away from work, it'll be nice to do two or three close enough to home that I don't need to miss any time at all. Being the master of procrastination, I haven't registered for either. For that matter, haven't even decided which side to serve on. Oh, well... Looking forward to 'em...

William Birney
      William Birney
      Columbia Rifles

"The OTB is made up of the dregs of humanity, the malcontents, the bit*#ers and moaners, the truth tellers, the rebellious, etc. In other words, the ones that make good soldiers when the firing starts or the marching gets tough. The $&#*$& is run by parade ground, paper collar soldiers, the ones that pee on themselves when a car backfires and would be better fit for counting beans and puffying up their own egos and kissing each others @$(#*$*..."
      Thomas "Uncle Tom" Yearby, 20 March 2009

Comment

Billy aka "Doug Oakes' Hillbilly,"

Yep! Coming on the heels of Winter 1864 2008, Glendale-Malvern Hill 2008, Death March X, boy oh boy, ain't it nice to see Bristoe Station 2008 and Slaughter Pen 2008 as excellent offerings in the latter portion of the year. Come to think of it, there is a lot of cross pollination in those five events, with more in some than in others.

See you in a few days in Kentucky en route to Missouri for a fine time in the Trans-Miss!
        Last edited by Charles Heath; 09-21-2008, 02:05 PM. Reason: Broke my abacus on a bullfrog's pointy haid.
        [B]Charles Heath[/B]
        [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

My registration went in the mail this morning:)....
          Robert F. Wallace
          38th NCT (River Rat Mess)
          North State Rifles

"Do your duty in all things...for you can do no more and should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Heath View Post
            Billy aka "Doug Oakes' Hillbilly,"

Good grief. A NJ hillbilly. Now if Doug shows we will have rain and hills.
            Ley Watson
            POC'R Boys Mess of the Columbia Rifles

[B][I]"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."[/I][/B]

[I]Coach Lou Holtz[/I]

Comment

We're gettin' up on the registration deadline.

Rain Minions. He he he...

Comment

Where did the Federals Go? RUNNOFT I guess. LOL

Comment

Grumpy,

I do believe they migrated over here, perhaps seeking a hard roll or a bialy:

11th NJVI & Friends At ATB

I'll wave at the groundhogs for you when I go by the event site on Tuesday.
                  [B]Charles Heath[/B]
                  [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Working...
                  X