Casual Attendees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casual Attendees?

Ok, I have searched the Sparks website. I may have overlooked it and this may be a silly question.
    Is this event open to the public? Can I just bring my family on Friday and walk around? Where would I find cost and other details?
    The only information I've found seems geared more towards actual participants.

Sorry if I've overlooked the obvious!

Ike English

Re: Casual Attendees?

Mr English, the site here http://www.westville.org/history.htm has event information for the interested public.

Admissions and hours:

(And, though it doesn't say so, it would be appropriate for non-participants to attend in modern clothing, rather than historic.)
    Regards,
    Elizabeth Clark

Comment

Re: Casual Attendees?

Visit Westville, where your family will glimpse the forgotten dreams of a hundred and fifty years ago. It's the perfect way to inspire your children to learn more about history. Take a look at some of the educational opportunities here.

Westville is open Tues.-Sat. - 10am-5pm
      Closed Sundays, Mondays, Thanksgiving Day,
      Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Day
      and January 2-7, 2009.
      Specatators:
      Admission

General Admission Adults $10.00
      Seniors, College Students $8.00
      Military Personnel $8.00
      Students K-12 $4.00
      Family Membership $35.00

Group rates available upon request.

Reenactors:
      There are no-walk ons allowed at this event. People can come attend as a spectator, but if they dress out as reenactors and have not pre-registered they will be asked to leave (we don't want people by-passing, circumventing the event organization in place...and the site mangement has backed us on this).
      The site is open to the public on fri and Sat from 10-5, but the event does not go live until 7 pm friday. We will have some people up and running throughout friday as well.
      Registrations must be postmarked today Oct 7th and your role and impression must be approved by Vickie Rumble or myself.

Thanks,
      Jim Butler
      Last edited by Jim of The SRR; 10-08-2008, 03:03 PM.
      Jim Butler

Comment

Working...
      X