Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the Preservation Donation

Kevin,

Thank you for the Glendale-Malvern Hill 2008 battlefield preservation donation from the fabulous Winter 1864 tee shirts. After scratching my bald head for a moment, I began to wonder if anyone would want a tee shirt from the Glendale-Malvern Hill event, since so many of the participants feel completing the march is sort of a badge of honor....at least that is what they tell me.

You'd probably be the best man for the sales job. :wink_smil

The GMH08 Group is still getting some photograph uploads:

Glendale-Malvern Hill 2008

Hmmm, one event helping another -- brilliant! ;)
    [B]Charles Heath[/B]
    [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Re: Thanks for the Preservation Donation

I think I've been nominated. Vista Print may have a whole new market to serve. :)

I'm glad that folks like their sourvenir W64 t-shirts. Brian Luscombe and I were not the only guys wearing them on Friday evening when we arrived at Malvern Hill last weekend.

Comment

For what it's worth, I recently placed in the mail a $200 check for CWPT that reflects the "excess proceeds" from the sale of W64 2008 t-shirts. This donation was made via the Glendale 2008 event.

Comment

Kevin that is great news! Every little bit helps.
        Herb Coats
        Armory Guards &
        WIG

Comment

Kevin:

Received and will be deposited tomorrow. Final numbers a coming. Has it been 10 days, really?
          Ley Watson
          POC'R Boys Mess of the Columbia Rifles

[B][I]"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."[/I][/B]

[I]Coach Lou Holtz[/I]

Comment

Working...
          X