Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race to Knoxville Folder

Greetings Everyone:

In September, we announced that we had devised a new system for selecting "Max Effort" EBUFU events here at the Authentic Campaigner. I am not sure how many people saw this announcement, but it constitutes a major change in the way events are selected and promoted here at the AC. More information can be found in this thread - Click Here.

We have six total slots and four of them are now filled - Into the Piney Woods in March, Race to Knoxville in April, Lost Tribes in October and Bummers in November.

Congratulations to Greg Barnett for the folder approval. The vote in the focus group was almost unanimous.

Their web site can be found here:

http://www.fortsanders.info/.

If you have an event that you would like to be considered for a folder in 2009, please submit the who, what, when, where and why to me at my e-mail address - etinohio@msn.com, or you can send me a private message here on the AC. Events are considered on a case-by-case basis and a maximum of six folders are allowed in any one year. Right now, we are working on completing the 2009 schedule. We will start work on later this year, so please don't submit 2010 events to us yet... but you can post announcements for 2010 events to gauge interest in the 2010 EBUFU Event Folder Here. To plan ahead the 2011 Event Folder is now active as well - Click Here.
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner
Working...
X