X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Process for Adjunct Events

Everyone,

The process for posting Adjunct Events on the Authentic-Campaigner has changed. From this point forward, threads posted on these folders will not immediately appear on the open forum. They will go into a queue to be assessed by The Authentic-Campaigner staff as well as a volunteer committee of hobby leaders. Before threads concerning Adjunct Events are released to the open forum, they must meet the following criteria:

* Identified unit impression
    * Impression guidelines based on historic data
    * Established organization and structure with reasonable goals for numbers
    * Activities outside the event standard schedule that add value to the event for the participant
    * Traditional EBUFU activities: rations, guard, drill, some level of immersion even if temporary (i.e., overnight picket or short march, based on historic actions of course!)"

For events that do not meet these criteria, or about which a concern remains, constructive feedback will be provided to the person who originally submitted the thread. The objective is not to limit event access to event advertisement (though that may be the end result). Rather, we want to ensure that the A-C community can have a bit more assurance that events promoted here conform to a common set of minimum expectations.

If there are questions or concerns around this process, please feel free to contact me directly. While I am not making determinations about which events will/won't be listed, I am working to manage the process.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,
    John Wickett
    Former Carpetbagger
    Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)
Working...
X