Eastern Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eastern Company

Count me in! Printed out & filled in the reg form last night ... meant to mail it to-day, but the dadgum postman came before I put it in the box! I'm looking forward to this already. Hopefully this will be even better than Bummers!
    Charles Kibler
    Co. A, Chesapeake Volunteer Guard
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [I]"I have been up to see the Congress and they do not seem to be able to do anything except to eat peanuts and chew tobacco, while my army is starving."[/I]
    Robert E. Lee

Comment

HIJACK ALERT! Do any of you Marylanders research, or know somebody who does, the Union units of your state? I am interested in an a small arms issue.

Dave Stieghan
      dstieghan@mchsi.com
      David Stieghan
      aka, DBAR1918

US Army Infantry Branch Historian,
      Fort Benning, Georgia

Former Regular Army Field Artillery Caption, Disabled
      Costumed Interpreter since 1973

Comment

Time is running out fellas. If you want to roll with the Eastern Boys of Co E. please get your registrations in!!! :)
        [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
        ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

I will be present on the field in Company E carrying the banner for old New England.
          I am, etc.
          Thomas Gingras
          Awkward Squad Mess
          Columbia Rifles
          Honorary SRR "Yankee"

Comment

Can't wait for the event! I, Mr. Mason, Martin & S. Wright should be on-site by mid-afternoon on Saturday [sic - FRIDAY!] (unless some stop at, say, Chickamauga, delays us a bit). As usual, got my chuck-a-luck-marked gum blanket, new bone dice, "spotted paper" & other sundries, such as several tasty twists of tobacco.
            Last edited by Chuck A Luck; 09-06-2010, 11:20 PM.
            Charles Kibler
            [I]"I have been up to see the Congress and they do not seem to be able to do anything except to eat peanuts and chew tobacco, while my army is starving."[/I]
            Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by DBAR1918 View Post
              HIJACK ALERT! Do any of you Marylanders research, or know somebody who does, the Union units of your state? I am interested in an a small arms issue.

Dave Stieghan
              dstieghan@mchsi.com
              Dave,
              Just found your post. While I'm not an expert on the small arms & such of the Maryland Federal units, I know some guys that might be able to help you out -- that I could put you in contact with if you are still looking for the help. Besides being in Co. A of the CVG, I'm also a member of Co. A, 1st Maryland (Federal), and have some contact w/ very knowledgeable fellows or two in 3rd Maryland (US) also.

OK to email me at: cjkibler@comcast.net
              Charles Kibler
              Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck A Luck View Post
                Can't wait for the event! I, Mr. Mason, Martin & S. Wright should be on-site by mid-afternoon on Saturday (unless some stop at, say, Chickamauga, delays us a bit). As usual, got my chuck-a-luck-marked gum blanket, new bone dice, "spotted paper" & other sundries, such as several tasty twists of tobacco.
                Charles, I hope you meant Friday! If you come mid day Saturday, I think you will have missed a bunch!! Look forward to seeing you all!! :)
                [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
                ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

Yeah, I did (mean Friday). Sorry! :P
                  Charles Kibler
                  Robert E. Lee

Comment

Working...
                  X