Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workday for Before the Breakout Aug 21

Gents,

We need help at the event site for Before the Breakout. This is actually a simple job. We need some tall underbrush and brambles knocked down along some routes. Stuff has grown up very quickly this summer. All in all it is very simple stuff. What is needed are volunteers, weed wackers, brush clearing tools, chain saws, hand saws, etc.

This will begin at 10am at the site and go until we get this done.

The address is
    4230 Kingston Hwy
    Rome, GA 30161

Please private messsage or email me if you can help out.

Thanks,
    Herb
    Herb Coats
    Armory Guards &
    WIG

Re: Workday for Before the Breakout Aug 21

I'll be there! C'mon gents let's put in some work so we can REALLY PLAY!!! I hope we get a good many to help with this, it'll certainly help the event and the more that show the less work on each individual! Troop well fare and mission accomplishment OORAHH! Sorry, once a Marine always a Marine. Seriously this will definitely benefit all who are attending this AWESOME event.
    Last edited by usmc7212; 08-02-2010, 04:49 AM.
    [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]~Phillip McClure~[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]WIG/GVB[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"] Battle Of Resaca, Ga; May 20-22
    150th 1st Mannassas; July 21-24
    Pickett's Mill Candle Light Tour; November 4-5[/COLOR][/SIZE]

"Our youth will learn from Northern school books their version of the war; will be impressed by influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors, and maimed veterans as fit objects for derision...."

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]-- Patrick R. Cleburne, Major General[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:8Vqp4X7fCVIuNM:http://www.iowaflags.org/gallery/assets/conf_45th_alabama.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Not to say also the more people we get to work on the site, the faster we'll get it done.
      Robert Melville

We as Americans finish what we start. And dying for these Colors, or our brothers around us is no different. We will always remember the ones that have passed before us. Even though their bodies are committed to the depths their spirits live with in us and helps push for tomorrow

Comment

Herb, unfortuantely I may have to attend the wife's family reunion, up in ole' Virginia, that weekend. If there are things that don't get finished on the work day, I can shoot down on a day off in the week,here and there, before the event. Just let me know.
        Eric N. Harley-Brown
        Currently known to associate with the WIG/AG

"It has never been fully realized, nor appreciated by the people of the North-the great part in preserving the Union, the brave, loyal,and patriotic Union men, in the mountainous parts of the Southern states, rendered" - Orderly Sgt. Silas P. Woodall (2nd grt. grnd...) member of "Kennemers Union Scouts & Guides"-organized in Woodville, Alabama 1863.

Comment

Working...
        X