Short History of the Emperors' Mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short History of the Emperors' Mess

Had a lovely time that seems nicer and nicer the further I get from the heat and chiggers. Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Michael A. Schaffner

Re: Short History of the Emperors' Mess

Michael,

It was a pleasure to read your account of the events. Throughout the text I can see the close knit family the Emperor's Mess became and it was my pleasure to serve with you all.

The Friday Evening entertainment of the "Ballad of Paddy Mac" was great enjoyed by the Officers Mess and the Ladies from our vantage point. Unfortunately we did not have any Port remaining at that point or we would have awarded you all a taste for your fine effort. Thank You.
    Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

It was very difficult getting some shut eye when bivouacking near those noisy emperors. Or maybe that was just Bobo's snoring which kept me awake.
      Silas Tackitt,
      one of the moderators.

Click here for a link to forum rules - or don't at your own peril.

Comment

Ahhhh Sir Tacticts,
        Certainly you jest! I seep as soundly (when I finally get to sleep) as a newborn child suckled and rocked to dreamland by the caring mother. That was surely Dubias Purpose or Surealius who's night sonnet shook even the leaves of the surrounding bush. It was great to have served within the Teamsters, Soldiers, and the Emperors Mess and I shall Credit Hurendus Felatio Todd as it were, with the recognition of such royalty in skivie linen atire.
        In fact I am proud to have served with all of Company A. It was an experience never to be repeated and I'm sure parts which should not be reported.
        For those not in attendance, sorry Men, It was a heck of a hot time, I mean a heck of a good learning experience, I mean.....Ahhh you know what I mean, I wish I could do it all over again.
        Your faithful servant,
        Bobo "G" Maximus

Comment

Working...
        X