To Prevent the Effusion of Blood - 7 to 9 January 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To Prevent the Effusion of Blood - 7 to 9 January 2011

Time to get those registrations in. The slots are filling up quickly. Do not miss out on a chance to participate in the first EFUBU to kick off the Sesquicentennial events. This is where the tempers of this war were starting to come to a boil. Be there! :)
    [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
    ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

I am looking for a ride or carpool from Middle TN, I will just be a few days in from Baghdad and probably shouldnt be driving that far(at least that is what my wife says). Of course would be willing to compensate on gas money.
      -ELI GEERY- Corinthian No. 414-F&AM
      "The Dippin' Gourd Mess" (FOUNDER)
      "Original MOOCOWS Board of directors member"
      "The Bully Boys"
      "The Hard Case Boys"
      "The Independant Mess"
      29th Infantry DIV/OEF/OJG Veteran
      3d Iinfantry DIV/OIF Veteran

Comment

Gentlemen,

Registration for this event should have already been full. To my knowledge this will kick off the 150th events and being in Charleston during this time of the year is great. Not too hot and not too cold. The forts along are worth the trip. Be a part of it!

Respectfully,

Claude Sinclair

Claude Sinclair
        Palmetto Battalion

Comment

Claude,

Thanks for the bump...

We're making good progress on registering, we have 60+ good men and women signed on and paid for this adventure. We have approximately 60 spots still remaining. The women and children of the garrison are already closed. It looks shortly like I will be closing the Garrison registration also. Now is the time to register to ensure a spot because even days from now, I might not be able to give you the assignment you are looking for.
          Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Working...
          X