Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quartermaster Department Request

Gentlemen,
    Due to the variation in uniform and equipment standards, in conjunction with the poor state of the economy, I believe that some cooperation in distributing loaner gear on a 'battalion'-wide basis may be helpful. In reviewing the standards of the companies, if any individual finds he needs a specific item or has one for loan, please let me know. I will keep a record of this and, if gear is loaned out, it will be signed for and some form of security offered by the borrower. Maybe car keys or something. So I'll do some real quartermaster work! Yay!

Bill Birney
    William Birney
    Columbia Rifles

"The OTB is made up of the dregs of humanity, the malcontents, the bit*#ers and moaners, the truth tellers, the rebellious, etc. In other words, the ones that make good soldiers when the firing starts or the marching gets tough. The $&#*$& is run by parade ground, paper collar soldiers, the ones that pee on themselves when a car backfires and would be better fit for counting beans and puffying up their own egos and kissing each others @$(#*$*..."
    Thomas "Uncle Tom" Yearby, 20 March 2009
Working...
X