Registration open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Registration open

Six days to get your registration postmarked or done through pay pal. After September 1, 2011 the registration will increase to 20.00 and be extended to September 15.

Save your five dollars and get your registration in the mail.
    Cody Mobley

Texas Ground Hornets
    Texas State Troops

[HOUSTON] TRI-WEEKLY TELEGRAPH, October 28, 1863,

Wanted.

All ladies in Houston and surrounding counties who have cloth on hand, which they can spare, are requested to donate it to the ladies of Crockett for the purpose of making petticoats for the Minute Men of this county, who have "backed out" of the service. We think the petticoat more suitable for them in these times.

Comment

Don't miss out on this one gang. I got even more pumped up about this after talking with our pard Fred Baker on the telegraph last evening. This site is a real treat. I can't wait to see some of the real Texas. I am thoroughly looking forward to my drive through Texas Hill Country, from the San Antonio Airport. See you all there on Thursday late afternoon :)
      [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
      ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

Work conflicts mean that this will be a flight rather than drive. Travel is booked and I'm looking forward to the event.

Hope those that are still riding the fence will hop down and attend. Cody has worked extremely hard to prepare a great experience for all who come. He has supported many across the country at scores of past events. As I've said previously, I hope those who have counted on his support are prepared now to repay the favor.

Looking forward to this one tremendously!
        Fred Baker

"You may call a Texian anything but a gentleman or a coward." Zachary Taylor

Comment

Forcavalry who want to come, but can't afford to pull a trailer given the current fuel prices, I have just made it a little easier. I have made arrangements to bring 4-5 horses along with me to rent. These are good TWH mounts and will cost $130.00 for the weekend. You certainly don't want to be on fot in Texas. LOL. If you are interested, I would suggest sending me a PM and I will put you on the list. I will have more information as we get closer.
          Dennis DeAtley
          North Texas

I think I understand what military fame is; to be killed on the field of battle and have your name misspelled in the newspapers.
          [B]William Tecumseh Sherman [/B]

Comment

Today and tomorrow are the last two days to have your registration postmarked for the regular registration fee. Registration will be extended until the 15th but the fee for late registration will be increased to 20.00.

You can also register through Paypal, the information is on the registration form.
            Cody Mobley

Texas Ground Hornets
            Texas State Troops

Wanted.

All ladies in Houston and surrounding counties who have cloth on hand, which they can spare, are requested to donate it to the ladies of Crockett for the purpose of making petticoats for the Minute Men of this county, who have "backed out" of the service. We think the petticoat more suitable for them in these times.

Comment

Twelve days until late registration closes for this event.

Get them sent if you're interested.
              Access Google Sites with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).
              Cody Mobley

Texas Ground Hornets
              Texas State Troops

Wanted.

Comment

Seven more days to send in your forms if you are interested in attending.
                Cody Mobley

Texas Ground Hornets
                Texas State Troops

Wanted.

Comment

Cody and his people are fighting Texas fires. This is more vital than counting down to registration close.

But, Time for another Bump.

I hear tell there are pretty Senoritas documented out there.

Bump Bump. Grind.
                  Terre Hood Biederman
                  Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
                  Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Just a reminder: Today is the last day to get your registration post marked if you want to attend the event.

or you can register via Paypal, information can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?hl=en&pli=1
                    Cody Mobley

Texas Ground Hornets
                    Texas State Troops

Wanted.

Comment

Registration is now closed, thank you to those who registered.
                      Cody Mobley

Texas Ground Hornets
                      Texas State Troops

Wanted.

Comment

I am making my travel arrangements. By what time do you want us there on Friday? Thanks.
                        Robert Orrand
                        N. B. Forrest Camp 215, SCV
                        Civilian Adjunct - Mayor of Dover, Purdy, Raymond, Layette, and more to come... and oh yeah Gettysburg
                        4thTN CSA - Co A - Shelby Greys

Comment

The event begins Friday morning, everyone is encouraged to be there by Thursday night or early as they can on Friday.

See you in November!
                          Cody Mobley

Texas Ground Hornets
                          Texas State Troops

Wanted.

Comment

Thank you for that info.
                            Robert Orrand
                            N. B. Forrest Camp 215, SCV
                            Civilian Adjunct - Mayor of Dover, Purdy, Raymond, Layette, and more to come... and oh yeah Gettysburg
                            4thTN CSA - Co A - Shelby Greys

Comment

Robert,
                              How will you be getting to TX from MS? If you will be passing by Fort Hood, I'll give you a ride the rest of the way.
                              Raul Fuentez
                              Hailing from Parts Unknown:confused:

Minion of the Warlord Mess:angry_smi

Comment

Cody,
                                Will the Trading Post be open Thursday night?
                                Tom Yearby
                                Texas Ground Hornets

"I'd rather shoot a man than a snake." Robert Stumbling Bear

Comment

Working...
                                X