• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registrations, Rations and Parking

Registration will be at:

Carnton Plantion
    1345 Eastern Flank Cir
    Franklin, TN 37064

We will have a table set up on the sidewalk at the entrance to the visitors center. Registration will open at 2pm.

Once you have registered, you will be directed to the location of the camps, and the location of the parking for reenactors.

Rations will be issued at 8pm from the vicinity of the Confederate Headquarters, which will be located in the field, about 60 yards directly across from the front entrance to the house (hint...the visitors center is at the rear of the house).
    -Rations will be issued at the Company level. In other words, a detail needs to come form each company, with gum blankets, bags, etc, to put the issued rations into.

Parking will be in the West edges of the large field in which both camps are set up (don't worry, there is a slight rise in the field, between the camps, so the two camps are not visible to one another).

-On a personal note, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this day of Thanksgiving, and I hope you have had the opportunity to celebrate it with family and friends. I also hope that we have all taken some time on this day to reflect on those people, and those things for which we are each grateful, and I especially hope that we have given thoughts to those who are serving overseas, and specifically for those who are no longer with us. Let us be thankful for their service, and their sacrifices.

Safe travels to all, and we look forward to seeing everyone in the field.
    Brian Hicks
    Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS
Working...
X