Federal Corps Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Federal Corps Badges

Another order received! Thanks! Remember that these help with preservation of the park. If you read Herb's recent posts, for a park that is open just three days a week, it would seem that every little bit helps. Remember, we care about this stuff so others don't have to!
    Ivan Ingraham
    AC Moderator

Comment

I trust everyone enjoyed the weekend. The last orders received are now complete. I am not taking any more orders and the workshop is closed, sorry.

See everyone in a few days. Safe travels!
      Ivan Ingraham
      AC Moderator

Comment

Will have three brass and three white and blue wool available on site tomorrow. First come, first served. Safe travels.
        Ivan Ingraham
        AC Moderator

Comment

To all those who purchased badges in support of the event, please accept my thanks for doing so. I sold out of all badges I brought to the event and was able to deliver several orders on site. Thanks to those who purchased at the event, too.

Collectively, $170 was raised for the park; a pretty good contribution for the wearing of these small symbols. I appreciate everyone's support and will cut the check to the park this week.

Moderators, I am sure we can lock this thread!
          Ivan Ingraham
          AC Moderator

Comment

Working...
          X