Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Routed at Guntown. a semi immersion event in Bourbonnais, Illinois on september 5-7, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rmhisteach
    replied
    Re: Routed at Guntown. a semi immersion event in Bourbonnais, Illinois on september 5-7, 2014

Registrations are coming in .
    30-federal spots
    45-CS spots
    25- Civilian spots

Leave a comment:

• Rmhisteach
    replied
    Re: Routed at Guntown. a semi immersion event in Bourbonnais, Illinois on september 5-7, 2014

Registration is open ! https://sites.google.com/site/routedatguntown/

Leave a comment:

• Rmhisteach
    replied

The website and registration will be up in March . We have folks planning on attending from ILL, Mo., Oh. ,Wi.,Mi ,Ia and In. It is already shaping up!

Leave a comment:

• Rmhisteach
    replied

CS Officer- Mike Comer
    US Officer-Jeremy Brevard
    Civilian Coordinator Nanci Gaisel
    Event Coordinator-Rod Miller

Leave a comment:

• Rmhisteach
    replied

This event had some of the best impressions in the midwest maybe the nation . The best event in the midwest ! Please contact me if you have questions or if you want to raise a company .
    Rod

Leave a comment:

• lambrew
    replied

I'm looking forward to this event Rod. See you there!

Leave a comment:

• Michael Comer
    replied

I attended the initial event last year and it was very nice. The grounds are a good place to do this type of event and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• Routed at Guntown. a semi immersion event in Bourbonnais, Illinois on september 5-7, 2014

Semi immersive event 1 hour south of Chicago

The scenario will be a portin of the the skirmishing and aftermath of the Battle of Brices Crossroads
    US Impression -113th Illinois
    CS Impression- 7th Kentucky Mounted Infantry
    Civilian Impression -citzens of Guntown

Registration will be up soon

POC-Rod Miller Rmhisteach@aol.com
Working...
X