Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crutchfield's Brigade Registration Form

Gentlemen,

There have been several requests for the Crutchfield's Brigade registration form. I have attached it for those who still need to get it sent it. Keep in mind the brigade is capped at 200, so please do not procrastinate.

-Patrick

Crutchfield_s Registration.pdf
    Patrick M. Ferringer

Governor Guards
    SCAR

Re: Crutchfield's Brigade Registration Form

For those wishing to fall in with SCAR, your company commander is Tyler Underwood and battalion commander is John Pagano. Thank you to all who have already registered.

For the rest of you lets get signed up!
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island #409 AFM
    Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

Lets keep the registrations coming in guys! Impression guidelines are pretty simple. FWIW this is not a mainstream event. There will be no sutler row, no corndog stands. Every participant is by invite only. So lets make this good one and sign up with SCAR today!
      Tyler Underwood
      Pawleys Island #409 AFM
      Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

Wish I was young enough to participate. This event started back around the late 70s or early 80s. This was one of the first events I attended. I don't remember any porta johns even being in the field where we parked. The area was mostly wooded farms and fields and still is with the exception of the work by the state to make a walking trail along the creek. Sailors Creek and McDowell were the two immersion events back in the day. You guys WILL have a great time!
        Jim Mayo
        Portsmouth Rifles, Company G, 9th Va. Inf.

CW Show and Tell Site
        http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/j_mayo/index.html

Comment

Working...
        X