Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corricks Ford is Canceled

Greetings Everyone:

After much thought and reflection, we have decided to cancel the Corricks Ford Event for 2015. Quite simply, "real-life" is busy for all of us and I, personally do not have the time to dedicate to this event to plan it right. When we started, I was not involved in the AC. When weighing my priorities in reenacting, I think my time is better-served concentrating on this site and helping promote other's efforts. We may revisit the event at a future date, and we would love to do something in West Virginia again, but for right now, it is off.

Please pass the word along and thanks to everyone for your support and well-wishes.
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Re: Corricks Ford is Canceled

Very sorry to hear it Eric. Please keep us posted on future endeavors.
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island #409 AFM
    Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

Thanks Tyler. I should have posted this in the original announcement, but I will say it now. If there is anyone out there who wants to put on an event, I am more than willing to help as I can. You all know where to find me. ;)
      ERIC TIPTON
      Former AC Owner

Comment

Eric,

I'm sorry to hear this event is not going to happen, but I appreciate your forthright message. Looking forward to your next effort still though.
        Andrew Roscoe,
        The Western Rifles - An Authentic Civil War mess in PA, MD, VA, NC, and SC
        24th Michigan Volunteer Infantry
        Old Northwest Volunteers

Comment

Big picture - we all win if you keep the AC moving forward like you have Eric. Took guts to do the right thing. Thanks for giving everyone plenty of notice. And hey, its almost Rich Mountain time again...
          Soli Deo Gloria
          Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Working...
          X