Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tallahatchie Rifles

Gents,

I would like to announce that the Governor Guards and SCAR will be raising company F the "Tallahatchie Rifles" for the Gettysburg LH. The company will be commanded by Tyler Underwood and the rest of the command structure will soon follow.
    If you can meet the minimum guidelines and are looking for a home we would love to have you come out and join us for the weekend. It will be a bully time portraying the boys of Mississippi! If you have any questions about the company please contact me here on the AC or email tylerlunderwood@yahoo.com
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island #409 AFM
    Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Re: Tallahatchie Rifles

"... [T]he Confederate artillery drew deadly responses from the Yankees. The first round from the Peach Orchard burst in Company F, 21st Mississippi. Private J. T. Worley died instantly. It shredded the legs of Capt. Henry H. Simmons, Pvts. John N. Thompson and John F. Neely. The explosion jarred Pvt. James B. Booth so badly he could not remember the names of the casualties in Company E, to his right."

It'll be great seeing you fine fellows out there!
    Tyler Gibson
    The Independent Rifles

Comment

I am very happy to announce that Patrick Ferringer will be serving as Orderly Sgt. Of Company F.
      Tyler Underwood
      Pawleys Island #409 AFM
      Governor Guards, WIG

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

I am happy to be able to take this position for the event. Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding the event, impression, or travel coordination. We will be regularly distributing information in the lead up to the event.
        Patrick M. Ferringer

Governor Guards
        SCAR

Comment

Lets get the registrations in folks. We need a lot more to make this happen!
          Tyler Underwood
          Pawleys Island #409 AFM
          Governor Guards, WIG

Comment

We are off to a slow start but hopefully it will pick up.
            Here is the current list for company F.
            Joe Bordonaro
            Patrick Ferringer
            Tyler Underwood

Thanks for the support gents!
            Tyler Underwood
            Pawleys Island #409 AFM
            Governor Guards, WIG

Comment

Let's keep the flow of registrations coming men. We are off to a good start!
              I would also happy to say that Mike Schebie will be serving as Sgt.
              Tyler Underwood
              Pawleys Island #409 AFM
              Governor Guards, WIG

Comment

Keep the registrations coming gents. We still need some more folks to fill out the ranks.
                Tyler Underwood
                Pawleys Island #409 AFM
                Governor Guards, WIG

Comment

Company F still needs some more men to fill out it's ranks. Please join us in supporting the IR, for what is shaping up to be a quality living history!
                  Tyler Underwood
                  Pawleys Island #409 AFM
                  Governor Guards, WIG

Comment

Well I reckon the Tallahatchie Rifles are on again. Who's coming with us?
                    Tyler Underwood
                    Pawleys Island #409 AFM
                    Governor Guards, WIG

Comment

Working...
                    X