Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Palmetto Sharpshooters - Battle of Wauhatchie

Gentlemen,

Due to work rescheduling to accommodate the preparation and arrival of my daughter in December I will not be given the time off for the event. John Wickett has confirmed that he will take command of the battalion and is now the point of contact for battalion related matters. I apologize for the late notice.
    Patrick M. Ferringer

Governor Guards
    SCAR

Comment

Family first buddy!
      We look forward to meeting the new addition!
      Tyler Underwood
      Pawleys Island #409 AFM
      Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

We will miss you, Pat! I'll be reaching out to battalion staff members soon.
        Thank you all!
        John Wickett
        Former Carpetbagger
        Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

I would like to thank each and every one of the gents in the Palmetto Sharpshooter Battalion! You performed very well, in spite of all that mother nature could throw at us.

To each of the company commanders:
          Thank you for your efforts and for your flexibility as we aligned boots on the ground to form our battalion. Thank you to Mr. Sturckler for bringing the colors!

Many thanks to Mr. Zadina, my adjutant! You were an indispensable asset!

Many many thanks to Ivan, Tyler, Andrew, and everyone else who made the event possible! A lot of effort went into it and it SHOWED!
          John Wickett
          Former Carpetbagger
          Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Working...
          X