Stone's River Registration Closes for Good 08/15 - NO FURTHER EXTENSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stone's River Registration Closes for Good 08/15 - NO FURTHER EXTENSIONS

Howdy, boys. Registration will close for good on 08/15. There will not be any extensions beyond this date. If you have expressed interest in coming, but have not yet paid up, I must have your $20 registration fee by 08/15 (send via PayPal as a “gift” to mikepalada@yahoo.com and don’t forget to include your full information and emergency contact info in the PayPal comments section). I will be ordering rations that following week – hence the need for a final hard cutoff date. My family and I are also moving at the end of August, and I do not want to deal with the headache of moving AND further processing registration. Tell your pards that now is the time to shit or get off the pot. Really looking forward to seeing you all there!! Thanks. -Lem
    Mike Palada
    aka Lemuel Ellington, Hairy Nation Boys

Re: Stone's River Registration Closes for Good 08/15 - NO FURTHER EXTENSIONS

We have a few more days left to register. Don't be left out!
    Nathan Hellwig
    AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
    "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

Re: Stone's River Registration Closes for Good 08/15 - NO FURTHER EXTENSIONS

Registration is now CLOSED! See you in October!
      Nathan Hellwig
      AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
      "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

Working...
      X