Don Hubbard Field Music School, April 16 - 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Hubbard Field Music School, April 16 - 17

The Field Music School endeavors to develop and promote quality field musicians, ages 11 and up, in the living history community.

Jan 12, 2004

Hello all

I am pleased to announce that The Don Hubbard Field Music School will be held this year April 16-17 at Fort Delaware, Delaware.

A meeting was held this past weekend to set up the organization that will run the school. A staff will run the musical and military event continuing the great work Don Hubbard started. I (Jari Villanueva) will serve as overall Music Director and Ron Palese will serve as Military and Logistics Director. We have a Secretary, Treasurer, and Board (with Director) lined up and are in the process of getting the paperwork accomplished to set up the organization.

The event staff (Commandant, Adjutant, Company Commanders, Sergeant Major, First Sergeants, etc.) will be listed as soon as possible. The main thing was to get the OK to go ahead with the school and set up the webpage.

We are in the process of lining up instructors, most of whom taught at the school. Instructors will be listed on the website by the end of January. We also are seeking assistance in Kitchen, site preparation, site clean-up and administrative areas. If you’d like to help please contact us!

Students interested in attending can register online at:
    The Field Music School endeavors to develop and promote quality field musicians, ages 11 and up, in the living history community.

A memorial service for Don and a scholarship fund in his honor are being set up and information will be found on the website as it becomes available.

Any questions can be directed to me at jvmusic@erols.com or through the website.

Thanks

Posted on behalf of
    Jari Villanueva
    Music Director, The Don Hubbard Field Music School
Working...
X