Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New W,W,& Company Website Up!

Gentlemen,

Well it appears that my previous web provider has disappeared for good along with the money I paid him, so I am forced to set up a temporary website until I can find a new home. It is located at:

As you look through, if you see any typos or missing links please let me know at my email address. Also we have a number of wonderful items in stock including several amazing caps and a CS frock coat that I dearly hate to part with, but have simply outgrown. Enjoy!

Best Regards,
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Re: New W,W,& Company Website Up!

Originally posted by Dan Wambaugh
    Nice job on the interim site Dan. It looks great. If you do find "your former web host", let me know.
    Paul Calloway
    Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
    Proud Member of the GHTI
    Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
    Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

Dan - got a "temporary unavailable, site has exceeded it's bandwidth. Try back in a few hours" alert.

Originally posted by paulcalloway
      Nice job on the interim site Dan. It looks great. If you do find "your former web host", let me know.
      Soli Deo Gloria
      Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Originally posted by DougCooper
        Dan - got a "temporary unavailable, site has exceeded it's bandwidth. Try back in a few hours" alert.
        I got into the site a couple of hours ago with no problems. Looks like the interest in his website is so great he blew the roof off the ISP. :-)
        [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Book Antiqua]Candace Rose
        [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the replies folks. Doug, I had much the same problem when doing the shirt sale a couple of years back and planted it on a free site. They only allow so many kilobytes of viewing before they shut it down for awhile, this simply keeps people from uploading enormous websites onto the free spaces. Things should settle down with the site once people stop checking it out. At any rate, thanks for heads up.

Take Care,
          Dan Wambaugh
          Wambaugh, White, & Company
          www.wwandcompany.com
          517-303-3609
          Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Comment

Dan & Brian,

Nice temporary site! It's very user friendly and the many detailed photo's really helps the customer understand exactly what he's getting.

Good work,

Aaron
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aaron Schwieterman
            Cincinnati

Comment

Dan - great site, temporary or otherwise! The jam up can only be termed a compliment :)

Originally posted by Dan Wambaugh
              Thanks for the replies folks. Doug, I had much the same problem when doing the shirt sale a couple of years back and planted it on a free site. They only allow so many kilobytes of viewing before they shut it down for awhile, this simply keeps people from uploading enormous websites onto the free spaces. Things should settle down with the site once people stop checking it out. At any rate, thanks for heads up.

Take Care,
              Soli Deo Gloria
              Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Working...
              X